MOVIE TOWN FIESTA PLAZA
•Best Make up - $2500
•Best Costume - $2500
OFFICIAL RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You must read the following rules, terms and conditions before submitting any photo entries, and by submitting, acknowledge that you agree to these rules, terms and conditions.
1. TICKET PURCHASE NECESSARY: Each participant is required to purchase an All Access Pass or Five Individual Access Passes to each Club to participate in or win this contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to All, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
3. CONDITIONS AND METHOD OF ENTRY: By entering this Contest you are granting Sponsors the right to upload photos submitted through this process to its Instagram and web pages, using your name, and other details about you. Each photo entry must be submitted electronically, using the following method:
Entry in the Contest requires participants to successfully hit all five clubs, take a picture in front of the trick or treat banners and post to Instagram at each club tagging @streetfesivaltt #rustst . If individuals wish to enter as an individual then this process must be done as individuals as well. As a group one person must be appointed to post all successive picture of group.
4. ELIGIBILITY AND JUDGING: Images will be judged on creativity, composition and acceptable standards of costume design. The judges shall determine winner eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the judges are final.
5. CONTEST PERIOD: Online entries can be uploaded starting the night of Oct 29th, 2016. Deadline for submitting entries is 11:59 pm Oct 30th, 2016. Winners will be announced on or before November 1st, 2016.
6. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: Winners are required to avail themselves to receive their winnings within seven (7) days of notification. If selected potential Prize Winner fails to comply with the Official Rules and/or the Prize is not collected, Prize Winner hereby forfits their prize.
7. LEGAL CONDITIONS: By entering this contest, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsors and Related Entities from any and all third party liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the competition (collectively, “Losses”), including without limitation any third party claim for copyright infringement or a violation of an individual’s right to privacy and/or publicity right. The Contest shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of Trinidad and Tobago. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Each entrant in the Contest (“Entrant”) is responsible for ensuring that he or she has the right to submit the photos that he or she submits to the Contest per these rules.
If, for any reason, the photo competition is not capable of completion as planned, including but not limited to, any reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the photo competition, Sponsors reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the photo competition without penalty.